Certain pro wrestling fans continue to forget what is and isn’t acceptable whilst watching wrestlers perform.

During AAA’s event last night, Impact wrestler, Scarlett Bordeaux, was grabbed by a fan during her matchup. As she was getting back to her feet on the outside, an overzealous fan reached over and grabbed her from behind.

Her partner, Lady Shani, helped to pull her away from the barricade and back towards the ring.

Scarlett has since commented on the incident, explaining that she wasn’t aware of what had happened in the moment.

She wrote the following on Twitter:

“It is NEVER okay to touch a performer without their consent. I didn’t realize what happened until I watched the footage afterwards being so in the moment after a dive with my back turned otherwise I would have reacted much differently. Thnx to @LadyShaniAAA for having my back”

Scarlett Bordeaux was partnering with both Lady Shani and Taya Valkyrie. They were involved in a six-man matchup against Chik Tormenta, La Hiedra, and Tessa Blanchard.

Recently, another incident took place between Ring Of Honor female talent and a supposed fan. That incident ended up with Bully Ray having words with the individual backstage. This lead to drastically different accounts of the event.

In another exchange, a fan was ejected from an Impact event after spitting on Taya Valkyrie.