Arn Anderson has clarified his current status in the pro wrestling industry. The former-WWE employee spoke with The Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling Podcast and addressed his current career choices.

Naturally, All Elite Wrestling (AEW) was brought up as a key focus in during their conversation.

Anderson emphatically told the show that he does not work for AEW, explaining that they have not yet had that particular conversation.

“I wasn’t at the show,” Arn confessed. “I was there doing some signings and I did a stage show that I did with Tony Schiavone and I didn’t go to the show because I didn’t want anybody coming up because make no mistake about it, I do not work for AEW, we haven’t had that discussion as of yet—and not to say I wouldn’t be honored somewhere down the road to be offered a position with those guys.”

He explained that part of the reason they haven’t spoken about Arn becoming a part of AEW is due to WWE’s non-disclosure agreement.

“[…] we just haven’t had that conversation because, quite frankly, I am legally bound to a non-disclosure agreement and for a few more months I am going to be still on a severance package. I can’t talk to anybody about anything as far as going forward, but with that being said I was so excited for them that I might as well have been working for them because I was pulling for them every step of the way and they paid it off.”

Arn had high praise for Cody’s vision and the entire AEW operation, comparing it to Jim Crockett Promotions because of how everyone is so excited to perform for their audience. He claimed that if a fan doesn’t “feel good about what is going on with AEW and the impact it has had on the business, you are a fool, and that’s it.”