Rey Mysterio has named the current WWE Superstar that he believes will be the future of the promotion.

Speaking with the WINCLY Podcast, Mysterio named his recent rival, Andrade, as an undeniable talent who could have big things on the horizon in WWE.

“This kid is awesome. I mentioned it before in previous interviews, but every time I’m in the ring with him, there’s an affiliation to how I would move with Eddie [Guerrero],” admitted Mysterio. “This is how good he is: he’s thinking a step ahead before you even move. He already knows the positioning and knows exactly what to do and how to do it. My hat goes off to Andrade as he’s definitely the future of WWE.”

Mysterio then addressed the only thing that could be holding Andrade back at this point in time: his English. He does believe, however, that the work Andrade is putting into learning the language will pay off, helping to make him an even bigger Superstar.

“Just like anybody else – once you can dominate the mic skills and English, then he is bound to become a star,” replied Mysterio. “I’ve seen him work on his English, and it’s a slow process, but he’s moving forward. Once he dominates his English language, he’s on his way to stardom.”

A few months ago, Rey Mysterio and Andrade consistently stole the show with their series of matches on SmackDown Live.