Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Lance Storm Claims Firefly Fun House Segments All Intentionally Bury WWE

Turns out there may be more layers and nuance to Bray Wyatt’s Firefly Fun House than many assumed.

Former WWE Superstar, Lance Storm, made the claims on Figure Four Daily with Bryan Alvarez. He asserted that the majority of what has been shown on screen contains more subtext than what fans may have initially realized.

“Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the writers making fun of Vince McMahon right in front of his nose with these segments?” he asked. “The Firefly Fun House is the WWE. The opening segment is ‘we’re glad you’re a friend, it’s a friendship that will never end’, and Bray keeps doing the ‘let me be the light, I’ll show you the way,’ and then all of the skits are all of the inside complaints about the company.”

Storm then broke down the events that have transpired on the Firefly Fun House over the past few weeks, juxtaposing characters that have appeared with situations that may have occurred in real life.

“There was the husky pig that was eating too much, and it’s like you’ll never get a push because you’re a fat slob. There was the buzzard that ate the rabbit and ate up his own to get ahead and was rewarded for it. In the last one that I saw, Bray bludgeoned the rabbit with a hammer because he was revealing the secrets on what really happens in the Firefly Fun House. It was Dean Ambrose! All of these skits are all of the inside bad stories you hear about WWE. The Firefly Fun House is the WWE!” he reiterated.

He highlighted the gloves Bray has been wearing, Hurt and Heal.

Apparently, it was a running joke in the past that in WWE you either got the carrot or the stick, something Storm believes the gloves relate to.

Lance wasn’t sure if Vince McMahon realizes what’s happening at his, supposed, expense, or if he’s doing it thinking no-one in the WWE Universe will understand, but at least according to Lance Storm, these segments are all burying WWE.

“The one video I saw, Bray’s hammering a sign on the door and it says ‘abandon all hope, ye who exit here.’ It’s threatening people, if you leave WWE, then you can abandon all hope. These skits, if Vince realizes what they are, I’m like ‘why would you put them out there?’ If he doesn’t, then are the writers laughing that they are able to get this stuff on television?”
    Vince McMahon’s Approval

Alvarez countered Storm’s argument, stating that nothing would be done without Vince McMahon’s express approval—including the Devil puppet that bears a striking resemblance to Vince himself. If that’s the case, then every subtle reference is either intentional or inadvertent.

It was recently reported that WWE has been taking the approach that Storm brought up, with the company trying to create the sense amongst its roster that if they were to leave WWE, their careers would be effectively over.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Firefly Fun House is actually the only entertaining thing in WWE right now. Well, that and the fact that they might put the strap on Shane