WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins did a recent interview with WrestlingAC where he talked about a wide range of topics that include the departure of Jon Moxley, formerly known as Dean Ambrose from WWE.

Moxley departed from WWE at the end of April as he had decided to not sign a new contract with the company. WWE officials offered him a five-year contract that was more than seven figures per year, but Moxley reportedly turned it down.

Moxley has since made his AEW debut and will be making his in-ring debut at the Fyter Fest event next weekend. He’s also worked a series of matches under the NJPW banner.

Near the end of the interview, Rollins talked about how he has a feeling that The Shield (himself, Moxley, and Roman Reigns) will unite again to be together forever. He was also asked about a potential Shield reunion.

This is where he noted that you can never rule it out and “I have that feeling inside me that we have not seen the end between me and Dean Ambrose.”

You can see the interview here, which is timestamped when Rollins was asked about Moxley: