Adam Cole may be the current NXT Champion, but his girlfriend, Dr. Britt Baker, is an active member of WWE’s competition, All Elite Wrestling.

Speaking with talkSPORT, Cole talked about Baker’s performance during AEW’s recent Double Or Nothing event. She competed in a Fatal 4 Way matchup against Kylie Ray, Nyla Rose, and surprise entrant, Awesome Kong.

Unsurprisingly, he’s incredibly proud of what she has achieved.

“So proud of her. Britt, and she’s going to kill me, but I think she’s been wrestling close to four years now, and she works so incredibly hard. At anything she does – I mean she’s a doctor!” he exclaimed. “So she’s a dentist, then she wrestles on the weekends, so for her to get this cool opportunity and wrestle on a cool stage like that was really a lot of fun for me – I’m so proud of her.”

Baker is a legitimate doctor and is employed by private dental practice in Winter Park, Florida. She was one of the first wrestlers to be revealed as a part of AEW and is seemingly primed for a top spot within the company.

The promotion plans to unveil their AEW Women’s Title at their All Out pay-per-view, which takes place on August 31st.