Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Drew McIntyre Sends Message To Roman Reigns, WWE Stars Exchange Words

Drew McIntyre is preparing for his scheduled match against Roman Reigns in a singles contest at Sunday’s WWE Stomping Grounds pay-per-view event in Tacoma, WA.

This is a rematch from WrestleMania 35 where the former WWE Universal Champion went over. Now, McIntyre is looking for some retribution. He took to his official Twitter account where he wrote the following message:

Roman is the only man who’s straight up beat me like a man since my return to @WWE & I’ll admit that. We’re both a rare breed in wrestling but he’s not my kryptonite. @ShaneMcmahon has shown me my purpose & at #StompingGrounds I’m not gonna beat Roman, I’m going to brutalize him

— Drew McIntyre (@DMcIntyreWWE) June 22, 2019

WWE Stars Exchange Words

Dana Brooke and Sarah Logan continue their exchange of words on social media. The two stars have taken an accident into a feud on Twitter to get some buzz and reaction from fans.

It all started when Brooke was working a singles match against Logan at Monday’s Main Event TV taping and Brooke was busted open during the match when she took a knee strike on the apron that led to her hitting the ring post with her face.

As a result, the referee put up the “X” signal. She was taken to the back to get checked by the trainers. You can see the full exchange below:

If I had to do it over, I would of done it slower. @DanaBrookeWWE#Viking #wiliding #MainEvent #RAW #WWE #mountainviking #Jomsborg

— Sarah Rowe (@sarahloganwwe) June 21, 2019

Oh hunny YOU are lucky they stopped it, I know you love war but when I taste & see blood, a WHOLE OTHER ANIMAL is let loose! Let’s just say they did you a favor & you have been warned! This scar will always remind me I AM AFTER YOU! Let the WAR begin #viking ! @WWE #wwe

— Dana Brooke WWE (@DanaBrookeWWE) June 21, 2019

Next time I wont stop until you stop moving. I hear your warning.

— Sarah Rowe (@sarahloganwwe) June 21, 2019

You ignited something inside me & got yourself a war Ms. little ol Viking- I see blood & I rage.. I have my battle scar from this & got right back up.. wait till I give you yours… there will be no getting back up!! #WWE

— Dana Brooke WWE (@DanaBrookeWWE) June 22, 2019

I guarantee I wont feel it as badly as you felt that post.

— Sarah Rowe (@sarahloganwwe) June 22, 2019

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I don't like either, but hopefully Drew Mcintyre wins this one, because he was Roman Reigns before Roman Reigns.