Rey Mysterio’s relationship with Vince McMahon initiated when the former joined WWE back in 2002 for the first time and the two sides have been connected ever since. And according to Mysterio himself, their relationship has evolved a lot since then.

The Master Of 619 recently had an interview with WrestlingInc where he talked about a possible match with Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles’ recent comments about Mysterio being one of his dream opponents and more.

While talking about the connection between him and the Boss of the company, the former World Champion claimed that it has evolved at a great pace:

“It’s evolved at a great pace. My relationship with Vince has always been great and it’s built to where it’s at right now. I was intimidated by Vince at first because I knew it was going to be hard to get the opportunity to perform at that level. When the belief was there, I put in all my effort to give the best,”

Apart from this, Rey Mysterio also talked about being seen as a living legend by fans saying that he tries to stay humble and it has helped him through his 30-year career.

According to Mysterio, he is open-minded when it comes to fans. He doesn’t push them away and he takes pictures and signs autographs because he knew that it’s something that came along with being famous.