Seth Rollins has been saying he is the best wrestler alive lately on Twitter. He first made the comments this weekend and then doubled-down on his comments during the Stomping Grounds PPV Sunday night. Will Ospreay has taken exception to Rollins’ comments and the two have gone back-and-forth again recently.

Doubling down. Best pro wrestling on the planet. See that Cruiserweight Triple Threat? And that’s just one night, one match amongst the many. Find anyone else alive who does what I do as well as I do it as often as I do it. Ya can’t. #WWEStompingGrounds #UniversalChampion @WWE

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) June 23, 2019

I’m alive.

— (@WillOspreay) June 24, 2019

Ahhhh I’m sorry little guy. We already have a better version of you here and he just won his first US Title tonight (Congrats @KingRicochet). Keep working hard though buddy!

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) June 24, 2019

Fact of the day:

Will Ospreay wrestled more matches in 2019 THAN @WWERollins

Catch up little guy

— (@WillOspreay) June 25, 2019

I mean if you wanna talk numbers we can compare bank accounts too.

P.S. That’s counting a month off with a broken back… buddy.

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) June 25, 2019

You love adding stuff don’t ya. I mean the original question was

“Find anyone else alive who does what I do as well as I do it as often as I do it”

No talk of money. No talk of Ricochet. You said anyone.

Here I am.

Just as consistent, just as good.
Hope the back heals up.

Baron Corbin also offered his opinion on this matter. He mentioned that he does not know who Will Ospreay is but just wanted to be part of the conversation.

More important fact Baron Corbin has wrestled more matches in 2019 THAN Will Ospreay.

Another fact I don’t actually know who you are I just wanted to be apart of the convo.

— Baron Corbin (@BaronCorbinWWE) June 25, 2019

Ospreay then responded to Corbin:

No wonder Raw sucks.

Chris Jericho Comments

Chris Jericho also offered his comments regarding Rollins calling Ospreay a “little guy.”

Umm…. He’s actually taller and bigger than you. Just sayin. #devilsadvocate

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) June 25, 2019

More wrestlers also offered their opinions of the Seth Rollins Will Ospreay debate. Tama Tonga, who is never one to shy away from online debate, offered up the following:

Guh damn! Ospreay with the strong style!! Muh ninja

— The 'Good Bad Guy' Tama Tonga (@Tama_Tonga) June 25, 2019

Will Ospreay is going to be traveling to Australia for 2 shows with NJPW on June 29th and 30th. NJPW will be in Melbourne on the 29th and Sydney on the 30th. He will look to defend his IWGP Junior Heavyweight title against Robbie Eagles in Melbourne and then team with Tanahashi and Okada against Bullet Club in Sydney.

As for Rollins, he could be on Smackdown tonight due to the wild card rule. Last night on RAW, Rollins and Becky Lynch were confirmed to be defending their titles in a mixed-gender tag match at Extreme Rules.