Natalya recently gave her thoughts on WWE Studios’ Fighting with My Family which is based on Paige’s wrestling family.

Natalya praised how the movie showcased Paige’s relation with her family, and that she was able to relate to it since she also comes from a wrestling family.

Writing for the Calgary Sun, Natalya described her biggest takeaway from the movie. “My biggest takeaway from this movie, which I told Paige after I had watched it, wasn’t just about her family being a wild and lovable group of sports entertainers. What I loved about this movie is that it showcased one of the important lessons in life — to be yourself.”

Natalya writes that Paige and her brother both attended a WWE tryout but only she got selected. She was nearly quit when her brother Zack encouraged her to go with it as for WWE is once in a lifetime opportunity.

Natalya believes that the great thing about Paige is that she’s different and stands out from the rest – and that makes her great. “At times Paige felt she didn’t fit in and wasn’t enough. But she soon realized after nearly walking away from her dreams that she was more than enough and what landed her a dream job with WWE was that she stood out from everyone else. Paige was different and that is what makes her great.”

Fighting with My Family was theatrically released on 14 February, 2019 and received generally favorable reviews. The film depicts the WWE career of professional wrestler Paige, which was portrayed by Florence Pugh. The film also stars Dwayne Johnson who was also a producer for the film.