We recently learned from a report that WWE is trying to strengthen their grip on the United Kingdom market after AEW signed a TV deal with popular free-to-air channel ITV.

We only know that AEW has a weekly television deal with ITV in place and a possible PPV event in the island nation for now, and Young Bucks are here to give more info on the matter.

Speaking to The Independent, Matt explains why having a UK TV deal was a priority for the promotion. “We’ve had a large fan-base in the UK for years. The Khans are popular over there with Fulham FC and, I think, right away we have our foot in the door – we’re definitely looking to come there and present AEW.”

As for the UK PPV event, which will be a first in over 25 years, Young Bucks reveal they already have a working title for the event in mind.

“I don’t want to put out too many spoilers, but we might have already thought of the name for one event!” said Nick.

Matt added, “We already have a working title, if that tells you anything – I can’t take credit for it because a fan gave me the idea! I presented it in the group chat and everybody immediately gave it the thumbs up.“

While nothing is confirmed yet, the company seems to have UK on their bucket list for sure.

“Going over there is a big priority for us; we know there is a large fan-base there and that they want to see All Elite Wrestling,” Matt said.

“We don’t have anything confirmed yet, but I can almost guarantee that we’ll eventually be there.”

With their TV deal with ITV, Matt says AEW wants to become a household name and reach the casual audience.

“My hope is that we’re regularly on television, pulling in good ratings and have developed an even larger fan-base where more casual fans are AEW fans.,Right now we have that cult following, we have the ‘smarter’ fans, but it’s time to appease the children, to reach families and get everyone on board.”