Paige recently spoke with Talk Sport in the UK about possibly appearing for the NXT UK brand sometime in the future. According to the 26-year-old, however, she believes Triple H needs to sign her brothers to the brand.

“I would definitely do appearances for NXT UK, but I just want my brothers to be apart of it – Zack and Roy,” Paige said. “I just think the WWE are dropping the ball when it comes to my brothers and I’m not just saying that being bias, but the movie came out and they’ve got this elevation right now, great gimmicks and they could be in NXT UK in a heartbeat. And they want to do that.”

Paige even suggested she could be the one to introduce her brothers on the show.

“And I would love to go and make appearances, even if I’m the one that comes out and introduces my brothers to the NXT UK universe. It would be such a good moment for them. NXT UK need to get their s**t together and hire my brothers.”

Zack and Roy Knight go by the name “UK Hooligans” when teaming together.

“My mum and dad could be producers too, come on, dudes!” Paige added.

Following her official retirement after WrestleMania 34, Paige says she pitched to manage Ronda Rousey and Asuka.

“After retiring, I pitched to manage Ronda Rousey and Asuka. I’ve always pitched for Asuka because I think she is such an amazing athlete and a wonderful person, the only thing she really lacks is the microphone skills.”