Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Ronda Rousey Says She Misses Wrestling (Video)

Ronda Rousey released a video recently on her official YouTube page. The former RAW women’s champion appears to miss pro-wrestling as evidenced by some of her behavior in the video.

“It has been too long since Ronda has kicked ass. She misses it,” a description of the YouTube post reads. “Travis is a patient guy.”

The video features Ronda getting a 3-count on Travis Browne, cutting a promo on some food she put in the fridge and making a WWE style ring entrance when coming out of the shower.

You can watch the full video in the player below:

“Babe, you know you can go back to pro-wrestling whenever you want?” Travis Browne asks Ronda in the video.

“I know that, I love you and I appreciate that but really I’m happy here at home,” Ronda said while seemingly climbing up a chandelier in some type of imaginary ladder match.

D-Von Dudley then made a cameo appearance at the end of the video, putting Browne on a table so Rousey can jump off the ladder on top of him.

Rousey also recently sent out the following on Instagram in regards to Shayna Baszler’s successful title defense against Io Shirai on NXT.

"Congrats @qosbaszler on defending your @wwenxt title last night. Few things give me greater pleasure than watching you @jessamynduke and @marinashafir expose superficial alliances like @shirai_io and @candicelerae. This Pale Horse Rider knows, fictional fair-weather friendships will always crack and crumble before #the4horsewomen"

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Hahaha! Awesome video! I really hope Ronda comes back to wrestling soon.