Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Cris Cyborg Says Loss To Amanda Nunes Doesn’t Taint Her Legacy

Cris Cyborg isn’t unbeatable, but she doesn’t believe her knockout loss to Amanda Nunes damages her legacy.

Back in Dec. 2018, Cyborg put the UFC women’s featherweight gold on the line against Nunes. The bout served as UFC 232’s co-headliner. Cyborg hadn’t lost since her professional debut back in 2005, but it only took Nunes 51 seconds to put her away.

Speaking to Tatame, Cyborg said she doesn’t feel losing to Nunes in the fashion that she did impacts her legacy in a negative way:

“The first thing I did after my last fight was to ask for a rematch. I asked Dana White and he publicly said he wouldn’t give me an immediate rematch. Amanda Nunes also said that maybe after two years (the rematch could happen), but life goes on. That won’t stop my legacy nor my work. If (the fight) is supposed to happen, it’ll happen. It’s not up to just me. If it were, it would have had happened, because that was the first thing I asked for after the fight. Everyone knows that it doesn’t change my legacy. I lost my MMA debut and that only made me stronger so I could get where I am. I believe there still is much more to come.”

Cyborg will return to action on July 27. She’ll meet Felicia Spencer at UFC 240 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It’ll be the last fight on Cyborg’s current UFC deal.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

After her deal is over, maybe she finally can face Brækhus