Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Maria Kanellis Explains Why She Stayed With WWE To Fans

Maria Kanellis has taken to social media to give an explanation to fans as to why she and her husband, Mike Kanellis, decided to sign new contracts with the company. You can see her tweets here:

Fans circa 2009: I can’t believe they treat ditzy Maria so bad. Why are the matches so short? Why can’t a Diva be older than 35? Where are women’s rights? Fans circa 2019: I can’t believe Maria got pregnant again! How dare she have a family? She can’t work and have a family!

At the end of the day, WWE was where I started and it’s where I wanted to complete my career. And when they came to the table with the opportunity to have a family and a career it sealed the deal. People think they know everything but it’s all in the details.

— MariaKanellisBennett (@MariaLKanellis) July 6, 2019

No, people think that because you spent months complaining about wwe

— ? (@kairiminogue) July 6, 2019

Maria and Mike have been getting some push back from fans over them voicing their opinions about their lack of attention on television and the way that the 205 Live brand is presented. Whether this is their beliefs or simply portrayals of their characters remains to be seen but has annoyed some fans.

Thus, when the two stars take to social media to voice their takes, fans can’t help but wonder why the married couple would be unhappy yet still sign new contracts to stay with the company for another five years.

With the launch of AEW and getting a weekly television deal with TNT that will kick off later this year, WWE has been making big money offers to talent to keep them under contract. They join several other stars to stay with the promotion.

Maria announced earlier this week that the couple was expecting their second child together. She has noted on social media that she will stay on the road with Mike as long as she can before the baby is due.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Maria should get a title run when she gets back. She is way more talented than most of the other girls on the roster.