Mark Cuban is known to speak his mind and did just that when talking about New Japan Pro Wrestling.

The AXS TV CEO recently spoke with Sports Illustrated’s Extra Mustard as part of an interview with Bullet Club leader “Switchblade” Jay White. The invitation of White offering a spot to Cuban as part of the group was brought up.

“Mark Cuban has some resources that Bullet Club can use,” said White. “All of us will welcome Mark. Bullet Club can have front-row tickets to Mavericks games to watch Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis.”

Cuban recognized the value of the offer but is unable to make it to the American Airlines Arena this weekend for the G1 Climax: Dallas event.

“I love the idea,” responded Cuban. “As you know, I’ve taken and given a few bumps in my life. Unfortunately, I have an NBA meeting in Vegas or I would.”

Cuban, who is known for appearing on Shark Tank that is a widely popular show that airs on ABC as well as being the owner of the NBA team Dallas Mavericks, is a big wrestling fan. He’s appeared on WWE’s flagship show, Monday Night Raw, a few times in the past.