Eric Bischoff further commented on his new role with WWE while making an appearance on After 83 Weeks with Christy Olson.

This is where he spoke about a wide range of topics including if he’s seeking career redemption with the new WWE position. He will serve as the Executive Director of WWE SmackDown and will be working directly with FOX executives when SmackDown Live goes on FOX when the show moves in October.

“What can I do to meet and exceed everybody’s expectations? That’s really the way I look at it. I’m really not looking at it within the context of anything else that’s ever happened before.”

Bischoff noted that he told his family about his return to WWE and no one else as he doesn’t talk to anyone else in the pro wrestling industry.

The Extreme Rules pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, July 14th, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA at the Wells Fargo Center on the WWE Network. Bischoff also noted that he wouldn’t be backstage at this event.

“No, I’ll be driving on Sunday. It’s going to take me five days, it’s like 2000 miles and I’ve got a couple stops I want to make a longer wait. So I’ll probably be stuck on the Ohio Turnpike on Sunday.”