It appears that Enzo Amore and Joey Janela got into a physical confrontation during a concert. Both were in attendance for last night’s blink-182 show at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, New Jersey.

According to their Twitter rendition, Janela attempted to introduce himself before Amore slapped Joey’s hands away, challenging him to a fight.

The two confirmed the altercation occurred, allowing the confrontation to spill over onto social media.

After the event, Enzo Amore wrote the following to Joey Janela:

“I’m glad you introduced yourself cause I couldn’t pick you out of a line up. You don’t want no smoke. And now I know it, there’s only two things that smell like fish. Ones fish. @JANELABABY straight p****y.”

In response, Janela replied, “At least I said hello….”

This incited Enzo all the more, who warned him not to “try & play that wrestling s**t with me,” promising he would “end up on f*****g world star.”

“Where was that energy at? We aint friends @JANELABABY Dont introduce urself to me f***boy I thought u were a fan hahaha the second I realized it was u I slapped ya bitchass hands down & walked @ u w/ MY HANDS UP YA F******N RAN BACKWARDS & told my homey to film it soft af”

Janela addressed the accusation, claiming that they had, what he called, “the s******t fist fight of the year.”

Not a work, So i saw the dude and walked up and said “Hi I’m Joey Janela” at the blink 182 show and we proceeded to have (I’m not lennox lewis) to have the shittiest fist fight of the year, I’m not a pussy but we had fun!

— Bad Boy Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) July 10, 2019

Amore, however, remembers it differently.

“Boy we didn’t have the s******t fist fight of the year, I slapped ur f*****n hands down and walked at u with mine up and u walked away and let me know all that S**t u talk IS A WORK… which is fine if I were a wrestler.”

Janela explained that, with his exclusivity deal starting in October, they won’t have an opportunity to wrestle or fight. All he wanted to do was introduce himself.

That being said, “The Bad Boy” did throw out one last challenge:

I’m in belmar right now, let’s go bud!

— Bad Boy Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) July 10, 2019

The two have had heated Twitter exchanges in the past, with Joey Janela accusing Enzo of making a joke out of the wrestling business.

Janela would lay down a challenge to face Amore in a shoot match at Josh Barnett’s next Bloodsport event. He even promised to do 4-6 months training so he wouldn’t “make a fool out of his art, the way NZO makes a joke out of the wrestling business…”

Just saying this, straight up if @real1 wants some buzz, he can come shoot with me next year at @GCWrestling_ Bloodsport I’ll do 4-6 months of whatever MMA Training Barnett Recommends so I don’t make a fool out of his art, the way NZO makes a joke out of the wrestling business…

— Bad Boy Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) April 12, 2019

Enzo, in turn, offered to pay for his classes before Janela shot back, claiming he would want him to blow the last of his money.