The landscape of Ring Of Honor is changing. With talent leaving to explore opportunities in New Japan Pro Wrestling, All Elite Wrestling, and WWE, ROH’s roster has been losing numerous main event players.

Former ROH World Champion, Dalton Castle, addressed this in a recent conversation with Wrestlzone’s Kevin Kellam. He claims to be happy for those seeking new challenges and isn’t worried in the slightest for ROH. He believes the promotion will simply move on and evolve as they’ve done in the past.

“You got to be out of your mind to think Ring Of Honor is at risk right now,” Castle exclaimed. “I’ve only been with the company for about five years, and already I feel like I’ve lived through three of these—where people are like ‘Oh no, they’ve lost those big core members, how ever will they survive?’ We’re gonna be just fine. Ring Of Honor has been around for 16 years and we’ve done this again and again, and we continue turning out the best product we possibly can, the greatest wrestling in the world.”

Castle admits that, although he is sad to see his friends leave ROH, he loves seeing them succeed.

But for him, right now, ROH will remain his home:

“[…] what makes me happy is succeeding and being with Ring Of Honor, I know what makes them happy is a peacock with some muscles putting on a performance of a lifetime. So I’m proud to be here at the moment, and I don’t think I can speak for the entire locker room, but I’ll speak for myself right now: Not worried.””

Dalton Castle recently competed at ROH’s Best In The World PPV where he defeated Dragon Lee.