Last night on Smackdown, Kevin Owens cut a promo on Shane McMahon saying he takes TV time away from other WWE Superstars. McMahon had his mic cut off during the promo but Owens was able to get revenge later in the night by giving the boss’s son a stunner.

“Last night was the most liberating experience of my career and now I just landed in L.A. and I’m on my way back to my wife and kids to enjoy my days off here with them,” Owens Tweeted. “I’m having a wonderful day.”

A fan then notified Owens that his t-shirts had all sold out at the venue. In his response, Owens noted that he has been coasting for the last year but that will change.

Nobody has been asking for them because I’ve been coasting for the last year and half trying not to piss anybody off so they don’t bring them to the shows.

I’m done with that. Make enough noise and they will have to listen.

— Kevin (@FightOwensFight) July 10, 2019

“Stone Cold” Steve Austin also commented on Owens using the Stunner on Shane McMahon last night.

Somebody’s gotta do it. Yeah, I tagged myself in…RT @WWE: Arrive.
Raise Hell.
(Stun your boss)
Leave.#SDLive @FightOwensFight @shanemcmahon

— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) July 10, 2019

Owens recently said that he felt disappointed by his run as Universal Champion.

“My wife would tell me, ‘You are the Universal Champion, and I’ve never seen you more stressed.’ I look back and think, ‘I would have done things different as Universal Champion if it were up to me.’ But ultimately, I was still the Universal Champion. But I honestly don’t remember enjoying it, which sucks.”