Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Batista Names Charlotte Flair As Next WWE Star Who Could Succeed In Hollywood

Former WWE Champion Batista was recently interviewed by WrestlingNewsCo where he spoke about a wide range of topics including who he thinks is the next WWE star that could make it big at acting in Hollywood.

This is where he named former WWE RAW and SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair. “Ashley [Charlotte] Flair [has what it takes to make it in Hollywood].”

He would elaborate by stating that he didn’t start out with the goal of becoming a big star in Hollywood. Instead, he thinks it comes down to a personal and natural process that a person has to go through before they figure out their goals in acting.

He stated that it’s not advice to Flair but rather just the way that he started in the film industry.

“I didn’t really want to be a movie star, but that was my road so I don’t know. It’s an individual thing,” Batista stated.

Batista is staying busy with his schedule in Hollywood as he has been part of some big films such as Drax in Avengers: Endgame. His latest films include Stuber and My Spy that are slated to be released in July and August.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

No way. Flair looks too much like a man to be a hollywood star. Plus she has no control over the volume of her voice. listening to her try and cut a promo is like listening to a deaf person reading a script.