Jon Moxley was recently a guest on the Store Horsemen podcast where he spoke on a wide variety of topics. During the interview, he talked about whether or not he would ever consider returning to WWE.

This is where he noted that he can never say never for a return several years from now but he wouldn’t return to the company right now because of the current state that it’s in.

“I mean, you have to say, ‘never say never.” And that’s the answer everybody gives, you know? ‘Never say never,’ it’s like I cannot imagine the scenario right now. Like 15 years from now, 10 years from now, the whole thing could be different.

Who knows? The WWE that I left, I could never go back to, I would rather work at a grocery store.”

Since his departure from WWE, he has signed deals with AEW (All Elite Wrestling) and NJPW (New Japan Pro Wrestling). Moxley is preparing to compete in B-Block matches as part of this year’s NJPW G1 Climax Tournament. He’s not scheduled to wrestle at Saturday’s AEW Fight for the Fallen event.

You can check out an excerpt from Jon Moxley’s full interview in the video below: