So far AEW has signed a number of well-established names such as Jon Moxley and Chris Jericho. However, these are not the only stars they have signed and the company has also contracted many famous indie names from various companies such as Joey Janela, Brit Baker and more.

These signings mean that many indie companies lost their top stars and the co-founder of one such wrestling company recently spoke about it. The Executive Producer and Co-Creator of Capital Wrestling Matthew Ryan recently spoke to WrestlingInc, and revealed his reaction to the signing of Sonny Kiss and Nyla Rose:

“[Sonny Kiss’ success] makes me really happy. When I heard about it, I went, ‘Oh no! We lost our top guy.’ And then we lost Nyla Rose, I went, ‘Oh God! Two things we were trying to build are gone.’ But it’s the wrestling business and you deal with it, you alternate,” Ryan stated. “I found out Sonny and Nyla got signed while having the initial conversation for our Nashville show, and I’m right in the financial district and I went, ‘Oh s–t! They signed Sonny and Nyla.’

Though continuing on the topic, Matthew claimed that he couldn’t be happier. According to him Sunny and Nyla are two people who deserve the opportunity and deserve to be on an international stage.