Dustin Rhodes teamed with his brother Cody last night at AEW Fight for the Fallen. The Brotherhood lost to Matt & Nick Jackson in the main event. After the match, the Bucks said Cody & Dustin were one of the best teams they’d ever faced.

At 50 years of age, Dustin talked about retirement, wanting to get into acting, and more during the post-event media scrum.

“I want to get into acting a little bit but I found a new passion. I found a new passion and that’s AEW,” Rhodes said. “It’s a lot of fun because you walk around here and you see all these guys in the back who are different than the ones I’m used to. And everybody is happy, hungry, passionate about AEW succeeding.”

Dustin would continue to talk about how passionate the roster in AEW is.

“We are actually changing the business. It’s a revolution and it’s exciting to be a part of this. It shows on all their faces and they are excited and when you get excited you go out and perform the best you can.”

Dustin’s full media scrum can be viewed in its entirety below:

This was Dustin Rhodes’ second match thus far in AEW. He dropped a single’s match to his brother at Double or Nothing and now has dropped a tag match to the Bucks as well. He was asked during the interview if he plans to stay in the tag division or go back to single’s and he said they would be discussing things over the next couple of weeks.