Brandi Rhodes didn’t have much to say regarding her victory over Allie from Fight for the Fallen. The match was Rhodes’ in-ring debut for the promotion as she improves her record to 1W-0L. As for her opponent Allie, she now drops to 1W-1L after having defeated Leva Bates on the Fyter Fest pre-show.

“I mean, I won, what else are you looking for?” Brandi said after the match. “I won, I pinned her in the middle of the ring, the count of 3 happened. That means I’m good now.”

“A lot of people like to think oh you know Brandi because I saw one match of hers a hundred thousand years ago, she sucks. Well, I won, so there’s that,” she continued.

Rhodes’ full post-match media scrum can be watched in its entirety below:

“I hate to be a broken record but I won,” Brandi continued.

Rhodes was asked about utilizing the services of Awesome Kong during the bout. Kong provided multiple distractions on the outside, eventually allowing Rhodes to hit Allie with a spear for the win.

“I think it’s all fair game,” Brandi said. “There are no rules that say you can’t have a friend at ringside. The rules say the friend can’t interfere.”

In terms of Awesome Kong’s future with AEW, all Brandi would say is that Kong is there when she needs her to be there.

“Allie could have brought a friend, nobody stopped Aja (Kong) from coming in.”