Dolph Ziggler has unfinished business with Kofi Kingston. Ziggler took part in an interview with USA Today recently and said that he is personally and professionally jealous of the success Kofi Kingston has had recently.

“I’m genuinely, as a person and a performer, jealous of Kofi and his success,” Ziggler said. “So I would like to beat him — and I would like to beat him in front of a big crowd.”

Ziggler was defeated by Kevin Owens in 17 seconds at Extreme Rules. The two wrestled again last night on Smackdown with the match being ruled a no-contest after Shane McMahon’s interference.

“What I do is usually steal the show and walk out with someone’s girlfriend afterward, too,” Ziggler continued. “But what I focus on now is winning that title from Kofi, because it means more to me beating him to prove how good I am.”

Ziggler would also talk about the long-standing rivalry between he and Kofi.

“It’s something that’s happened for a really long time. Sometimes it’s been just for bragging rights. Sometimes it’s been for the intercontinental title, the U.S. title,” Ziggler said of his rivalry with Kofi. “But in this situation, Kofi-Mania was running wild at Wrestlemania and now he’s jumped into this elite level as an up and coming, possible greatest WWE champion of all time. … I genuinely am happy for him. It just kills me that it’s not me instead of him.”