Following her successful in-ring debut for All Elite Wrestling (AEW) at their recent Fight For The Fallen event, Brandi Rhodes took part in a media scrum.

One of the questions asked addressed the balance Brandi has to maintain between her role as an active in-ring competitor and as AEWs Chief Branding Officer.

“It’s tiring,” Rhodes admitted. “I pretty much train every day. First of all—I had a lot of people tell me that I looked really good out there. None of you did, but I’m just going to tell you that in my training I really toned up. I lost about ten pounds, so I really take it really seriously, I’m in there all the time, but then the daily work of the CBO never stops. My phone rings at 2 o’clock in the morning, and I generally answer it. We have a lot going on. We are a brand new company; we’re building all of the time, so it’s a lot of work. Sometimes we don’t sleep that much, but that’s what you do for things you love.”

Brandi Rhodes, accompanied by Awesome Kong, defeated Allie this past Saturday.

Speaking of her alliance with Kong, Rhodes mentioned that she would “love to tag with her and learn from her [Kong]” in the future, so their partnership in AEW appears to have long-term plans.