Seth Rollins has addressed the critics of his relationship with RAW Women’s Champion, Becky Lynch.

Speaking with Tampa Bay Times, Rollins discussed his relationship with “The Man” and how their relationship has impacted them.

“It’s great. We spend all of our time together anyway. So might as well add the on-screen stuff to it as well,” Rollins said.

He admitted to learning a lot from her in-ring and promo ability, adding that “Just from a performer’s perspective, I get a lot out being near her on-screen and off-screen I get a lot as well, so it works out in both places.”

When it comes to the critics, however, Rollins states that they may simply “be a little jealous.”

“I think that’s where a lot of that stems from,” he said. “I mean, if I’m a dude and I’m watching television, and I have a crush on Becky Lynch, I’m probably not going to be too fond of the guy who’s dating her either, so I get that. We have such great chemistry; I think it’s funny that people think we don’t. Either way, it amuses me.”

Becky Lynch recently trolled fans after seeing criticism, suggesting that she and Rollins have no chemistry together.