Drake Maverick has officially invaded San Diego Comic-Con International in his quest to reclaim the WWE 24/7 Championship from R-Truth.

After convincing a Mattel cameraman to document his efforts, Maverick proceeds to explore Comic-Con, handing out flyers and asking people if they have seen R-Truth.

Breaking up his journey into multiple parts, which he shared via his Twitter account, Drake Maverick discovered a Mattel/WWE panel was taking place.

He determined that if “he’s [R-Truth] going to show up anywhere, he’s going to show up there. I need a disguise.”

This would lead him to eventually ‘steal’ a person’s bag. Inside he would find a “Macho Man” Randy Savage mask and a banana costume. Something he called a “perfect” disguise.

It was this point that he would infiltrate the panel, hosted by several WWE Superstars. Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, WWE Champion Kofi Kingston, RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch, and Rey Mysterio were all on stage.

“If any of you have seen him, please let me know,” Maverick asked. “This is a very serious situation. I haven’t yet consummated my marriage, this is ruining my life.”

With the audience laughing, Maverick would leave but not without a final insult thrown their way:

“What are you laughing at? Hey, don’t laugh at me, I’m closer to it than any of you are, you nerds.”

With Comic-Con still underway, this is probably just the beginning of Maverick and R-Truth continuing their feud over the 24/7 Championship at the convention.