No Way Jose has been lost on the main roster ever since leaving WWE NXT.
Since coming to RAW, the dancing Superstar has been unable to get the TV time he longs for.

He has plans to change that.

Speaking with Sports Illustrated, No Way Jose detailed his plans to make things happen for himself this summer—plans he hopes will help him get higher on the card.

Looking towards SummerSlam, Jose states that he is looking to build momentum as WWE heads towards their big summer PPV.

“I’m looking forward to wrestling in different cities. SummerSlam is right around the corner, and that’s one of the most exciting weekends of the year. That’s what I am focused on most, building to this big event. That’s my priority for the summer. I’m looking forward to making some big things happen.”

Wanting to leverage this match time, he intends to work hard so that WWE can realize the value he can bring to the table. He also wants to be involved in more WWE community projects, proving himself to be an asset to the promotion.

“Staying involved in the community is a big part of it. I’ve watched Titus O’Neil, and that’s the main name that comes into my focus. People might remember him for sliding into the ring, but he is really a person who has made an incredible impact here.”

“Titus is a very valuable asset, and that goes beyond wrestling,”
Jose said. “I’ve learned that type of perspective. There is always something out there bigger than yourself. There are different ways you can make yourself valuable, and that goes deeper than just titles. Every one of us wants to main event WrestleMania, but not all of us will do it. Staying patient is important, and working so hard that the company has to realize your value.”