“The Man” Becky Lynch will face Natalya at SummerSlam in Toronto. The match was confirmed this week after Natalya won a 4-way elimination match on RAW. Lynch then got in her future challenger’s face following the match.

Lynch also took to Twitter recently to hit back at critics who say she is too arrogant. Such sentiment was recently expressed by WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry on Busted Open Radio.

“I haven’t been feeling it for months now. The arrogance thing is not for her. That’s for someone like Baron Corbin or Sami Zayn,” Henry said on the show.

Lynch sent the following out on Twitter recently, though she did not state what it was in reference to.

A woman who told the world she was coming after the posters, the titles, the billboards and the headlines, and then DOES IT is “arrogant” now? I said it, I did it, and I backed it all up. Live with it.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) July 19, 2019

Henry would later offer up the following:

I said my truth as a fan and analyst ! I like to feel for my good guys and women! When they say what the bad guys and girls say it comes across as over confidence. Which in the real world makes you heel!

— TheMarkHenry (@TheMarkHenry) July 20, 2019

I never said she was not over period. I said the opposite, Jim Cornette, Danny Davis, Rip Rodgers, Tom Pritchard,Arn Anderson, Pat Patterson an many other Master psychologist have taught me to put the heel over and over come their dominance by surviving an out wrestle them.

— TheMarkHenry (@TheMarkHenry) July 20, 2019