AEW’s Britt Baker and Adam “Hangman” Page recently took part in an interview with JagsWire in Florida. They both opted to dawn “full gear” while sitting in Jaguars’ Defensive End Calais Campbell’s living room for the interview.

Campbell asked Page what his wrestling persona was like.

“It changes around a whole lot,” Page answered. “Sometimes I’m a good guy, sometimes I’m a bad guy. I like to think I’m always the good guy.”

When Campbell asked Baker if she was a “good guy” or “bad guy,” Baker asked him what he thought.

“You knock teeth out and put them back in, I feel like that’s grimey,” Campbell said.

“I’m pretty much a good guy but sometimes good guys have to do bad things to win,” Baker responded. “Every now and then sometimes you have to kick teeth out. I kicked a girl’s bow out on the PPV.”

Campbell then attempted to get Baker and Page to show him a few moves but a stagehand entered the scene and said they were not covered for that. The screen then cut away and when it returned the stagehand was lying unconscious on a broken table and Page looked nervous as if he had just done something he could get in trouble for.