Randy Orton offered up some advice for IWGP Junior Heavyweight champion Will Ospreay on Twitter recently. Orton was responding to a Tweet of Ospreay’s when he made his comments. By the end of their interaction, the two were teasing a match with one another.

“Execute the plan that makes you smile every single minute of every single day.”

— (@WillOspreay) July 22, 2019

Orton offered up the following in response:

Good luck with that shit

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) July 22, 2019

Ospreay then seemed amazed another WWE wrestler was responding to his comments:

What is it with all the WWE guys and my Twitter this month

Good Luck With That ? Shirts next ?

Realistically speaking there’s nothing that you could ‘plan’ that makes you ‘smile every single minute of every single day’. But WWE IS all about putting smiles on faces. ?#ospreayvsorton 06/2020

Realistically nah maybe you got me there I’m happy tho

Hope you are happy where you are. But unfortunately my friend I’m here for the long run.

I mean you’re like a multi time champ, could you just leave for a bit come here for #OspreayVsOrton then go back…just saying ?

Orton then invited Ospreay to attend Smackdown.

Sounds like $ to me. I’ll ask Tuesday at #SmackdownLive since I’m not on the #RAWReunion #raw #wwe #wtf

Ospreay wasn’t interested in going to a WWE show, however.

This isn’t the first time these two have traded jabs on Twitter. They did so back in 2017 as well. Orton re-Tweeted some comments about independent wrestling made by Rip Rogers that started a stir online.

The Tweets by Orton in 2017 are below:

…..dive

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) May 13, 2017

Ospreay responded to Orton and Rogers’ comments with the following:

Yeah…….but I'm having fun & making money so I'm happy………dive

— (@WillOspreay) May 13, 2017

Ospreay also decided to market some shirts with “…dive” written on the front:

Orton then issued an apology:

I really need to issue an apology….

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) May 14, 2017

Ospreay would later comment on the …dive controversy with Orton:

“I would like to show people that what I do is professional wrestling”

“I thought it was really funny, I do agree a bit, quite a lot of it. I do feel like wrestling has become very similar [in style], but just listen to that crowd from New York. It is that format, and everyone was going insane. I don’t know what to say but … dive.”