Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Trish Stratus Reportedly In Talks To Wrestle At SummerSlam

It appears as though Hall Of Famer Trish Stratus will be returning to in-ring action at SummerSlam.

Stratus is reportedly in talks with WWE to wrestle a singles match at WWE’s major summer pay-per-view, according to Pro Wrestling Sheet.

At the time of writing, there is no indication as to when she would be returning or whom she would be wrestling against. Speculation, however, points towards Charlotte Flair.

Flair, who appeared on last night’s episode of SmackDown Live, was incredibly vocal about not being featured at SummerSlam.

During a backstage segment, “The Queen,” insulted that Bayley will be facing Ember Moon, demanded a matchup at “The Biggest Event of The Summer.”

“Being off of SummerSlam is a slap to the face. […] How do you leave the woman solely responsible for the women’s revolution off of SummerSlam? How do you leave the Queen of all Eras of sports entertainment off of SummerSlam? How?” she asked.

“Mark my words, I will be at SummerSlam. Actually, no. I demand to be at SummerSlam. And my opponent will be better than Ember Moon, and I’m going to prove why I am the greatest female Superstar of all time.”

Trish Stratus last wrestled for WWE at their Evolution event on October 2018. She and Lita would defeat the team of Mickie James and Alicia Fox.

SummerSlam takes place on August 11th from the Scotiabank Arena in Stratus’ hometown, Toronto, Canada.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I actually hope they book Trish Vs Flair at Summerslam. But if they do, they better put Trish over.

What sense would it make to have Trish win against Charlotte. Awful booking.
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy