RAW Reunion saw former Superstars, Hall of Famers, and Legends return to WWE for a one night special episode.

One such former Superstar was the former Diva’s Champion, Eve Torres.

Speaking backstage with Josiah Williams, Torres discussed what it felt like to revisit WWE after all these years, meeting new Superstars, and what her life as a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructor.

“Imagine if you went back to high school and all of the classrooms are the same, and your locker was in the same place, and the same people were there kinda-sort of. That’s kind of how it feels,” she explained.

“It’s weird, you get back in, and you’re like ‘Alright, do I need to put the gear on, am I ready for a match?’ and then I remember ‘No, I’m just visiting, okay, I’m good. I’m not working today.’ It’s really fun, it’s so great to connect to a lot of lifelong friends I met in WWE.”

When asked if she had spoken with any of the newer Superstars, Torres explained that she had met a few of them thanks to the WWE Performance Center, where she has taught Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and women’s self-defense.

Since leaving WWE, Torres has become a passionate practitioner of BJJ alongside her husband, Rener Gracie.

“A lot of people say ‘Oh, that makes sense. You were a wrestler, and now you teach jiu-jitsu,” she said. “But they’re obviously different in many ways. However, they do kind of translate. I would say that the one thing I miss obviously is the in-ring action. The closest I get to that is being able to teach big groups of women and leading them down the path towards empowerment towards self-defense and jiu-jitsu.”

Eve Torres won the Diva Search competition back in 2007 and is a former 3 time WWE Divas Champion.