Cain Velasquez is making the transition into the pro wrestling business as he is a few days away from making his in-ring debut under the AAA banner.

The UFC star spoke with ESPN to talk about the transition as well as his future in pro wrestling. Velasquez seems to be looking at his new venture as something he wants to do more of in the future.

“I’m gonna do more [pro wrestling],” Velasquez said. “I just want to keep getting better at it. I feel like I have so much potential with this. Now that I’ve been doing it and I know how much I can learn and how better everything can be, yeah man, it’s fun. F— yeah, I want to keep doing it.”

Back in March at the AAA TripleMania XXVII press conference, Cain made an appearance where he announced that he would make his pro wrestling debut at TripleMania.

The former UFC Heavyweight Champion is set to team with Cody Rhodes and Psycho Clown in a six-man tag team match against Texano Jr., Taurus, and a mystery partner at TripleMania.

TripleMania XXVII goes down Saturday, August 3rd, 2019, at Arena Ciudad in Mexico City. Here’s the card:

• Dr. Wagner Jr. vs. Blue Demon Jr. – Hair vs. Mask.
  • Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks vs. Pentagon Jr. & Laredo Kid & Rey Fenix.
  • Cain Velasquez & Cody & Psycho Clown vs. Texano Jr. & Taurus & a mystery partner.
  • Taya Valkyrie vs. Tessa Blanchard vs. Faby Apache, vs. Lady Shani vs. Keyra vs. La Hiedra vs. Chik Tormenta.
  • Hijo del Vikingo & Myzteziz Jr. & Golden Magic vs. Tito Santana & Mocho Cota Jr. & Carta Brava Jr. vs. Pimpinela & Maximo & Mamba
  • Scarlett Bordeaux vs. Lady Maravilla.
  • Nino Hamburguesa Big Mami vs. Sammy Guevara.
  • Villano III Jr. vs. Australian Suicida Vanilla.
  • Battle Royal.