Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Trish Stratus Explains Why She Decided To Wrestle Charlotte Flair At SummerSlam

In an interview with The Toronto Sun, WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus talked about her return to in-ring action while promoting the SummerSlam pay-per-view event.

In this interview, the pro wrestling legend explained why she felt like she had to come back for one last match with Charlotte Flair at this show.

“As you get older, you decide this is it. I don’t need to keep coming back. I’ve had my ride. But this scenario was so special. To face a superstar like Charlotte Flair at this point of my life.”

Stratus brought up the event being in Toronto and SummerSlam being the second biggest pay-per-view of the year that the situation couldn’t be more right.

She brought up how she’s facing the greatest of Flair’s generation and it could be argued that she was the greatest of her generation. It creates a pretty unique matchup.

Stratus added that everything is aligning for this and with her age, she questions how much longer can she do this or want to do this. Thus, she thinks this is the perfect time to do it.

Although she has wrestled a few matches since 2006, she’s been mostly retired from wrestling. During this time, she has wrestled a few matches.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I still hope this match is booked with Trish as the winner. There is no point burying Trish like that, and Charlotte won't gain anything from the win. Charlotte has already broken most records. Please don't let her come out on top in this one as well. I was never a fan of Trish, but bringing back Legends to bury them should at least be done with a better storyline. Like they did with Randy Orton back in his Legend Killer days.