Enzo Amore, now known as nZo, will be returning to the ring on August 16th, 2019. He’ll face Brian Pillman Jr. on a stacked card for NEW Wrestling in Poughkeepsie, New York. Als appearing are Darby Allin, Dustin Rhodes, Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy, Jerry Lawler, David Arquette and Big Cass.

The show will be headlined by AEW stars Jon Moxley and Pentagon Jr., as Moxley returns to the United States after 5-weeks of competing in the G1 Climax 29.

Enzo sent out the following to his social media followers in regards to his in-ring return:

That ? you can’t teach…. 8.16.19 @newwrestling1 nZo vs @FlyinBrianJr

— #nZo (FKA Enzo Amore) (@real1) August 13, 2019

Enzo and Big Cass were involved in a segment with Jon Moxley at a previous NEW Show held earlier this summer as well.

“August 16th, it’ll mark 572 days since the last time I stepped foot in a wrestling ring,” Enzo says in the video. “Coincidentally, it’ll be at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center, the same location as my last wrestling match I had which was the main event marquee headline of the first and only ever 205 Live cruiserweight tour.”

Enzo also visited John Hoague-Rivette, a young boy battling brain cancer, in hospital recently. His visit was help coordinated by the World of Hurt wrestling promotion.

“John has been looking forward to it all day, he had all of his Enzo merch lined out,” said Kelly Slingerland, co-owner of World of Hurt. “It means everything to me to make somebody happy and put a smile on somebody’s face.”