Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Default *RESULTS* SMACKDOWN! - Hollywood, California (Taped 16/10 - To Air 20/10)

*RESULTS* SMACKDOWN! - Hollywood, California
    (Taped 16/10 - To Air 20/10)

*MVP came out and cut a promo about Kane, leading to Kane coming to the ring for an impromptu match. Kane defeated MVP via DQ after a lowblow.

*Backstage, King Booker was taping up to wrestle. Booker vs. Batista is the main event tonight.

*Elijah Burke defeated Vito after Sylvester Turkay interfered.

*William Regal did a promo saying he wasn't going to be Smackdown's whipping boy anymore.

*Regal and the debuting David Taylor then defeated Scotty Too Hotty & Funaki.

*Chavo Guerrero defeated Rey Mysterio in a Loser Leaves Smackdown I Quit Match. Good match that saw them do dives off the rampway. Mysterio ended up hung upside down from the Titantron scaffolding and Guerrero was beating his leg with a chair. Rey kept trying to hang in and not give up but finally quit.

*Backstage, Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms were arguing. Helms claimed that he could beat anyone. Teddy Long ordered him to wrestle Undertaker.

*The Undertaker pinned Gregory Helms with a tombstone.

*Next up is a Diva Danceoff. Miz was the host. Aaron and Nick Carter were the judges. Kristal Marshall won. This was said to have been the worst segment of the entire taping.

*Batista defeated WWE World champion King Booker by DQ. John Cena and Big Show were both at ringside scouting Booker. It ended up with Cena and Batista battling off Booker and Show. Teddy Long came out and said that he was going to try to sign a tag match for next week's Smackdown main event.

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

The Instant Classic The Instant Classic's Avatar

cant wait to see rey get his ass kicked in the i quit
    thanks

yeah it'll be great to see him get his ass kicked(if I actually watched SD...thank god for spoilers!!!),BUT,that just means that he'll be going to RAW now.
    I think thats a shitty trade,Kane for Mysterio,
    I mean c'mon,neither one of those guys are being used properly anymore anyhow.So why trade shows with them?

Ring Crew

wow the divas had the worst segment ?? lol cant say that im shocked