Breezango made their successful television return to the squared circle last week during an episode of NXT. The pair successfully defeated the team of Steve Cutler and Wesley Black from The Forgotten Sons.

Fandango and Tyler Breeze now call the black-and-gold brand their home after time on WWE’s main roster. With Fandango having returned from surgery and reunited with Breeze, the duo discussed what it’s been like for them since joining NXT.

Fandango explained how the two have been teaming for a few weeks at NXT Live Events before their matchup against The Forgotten Sons, which took place before NXT TakeOver: Toronto.

“Being a singles competitor is one thing, you got your timing down, your cardio down,” Fandango said. “But the timing of a tag team match is totally different. Not only do you have to be in sync with your opponents, but you got another guy in your corner that you gotta work with.”

Tyler Breeze added, “It’s fun kind of finding the groove again, especially after 13 months. It was hard for me. I mean all of a sudden, we’re together for what, a couple of years, take him [Fandango] out of there, I’m kind of floating on my own, trying to figure out what I’m doing again.”

The team confessed they don’t think their rivalry with The Forgotten Sons is over, anticipating that their victory may just be the start of a long-running feud between the teams.