Brie Bella has opened up about the number of projects her and her twin sister, Nikki, have been up to since retiring from in-ring competition.

The two recently discussed the upcoming fifth season of their reality show, Total Bellas, with Brie describing it as the next chapter of their lives, post-WWE.

In an interview with TVInsider.com, Brie spoke about her current ambitions and what the future holds for the twins.
Bella Businesses

The Bella Twins have several businesses they are currently running. Alongside their wine company, they have their clothing brand, Birdiebee, a successful podcast, and are even working on a book, which is scheduled for 2020.

Brie credits the work ethic they apply to these projects to their time in WWE.

“It’s such a different life now for me, but it’s still as satisfying as being a WWE superstar. I just think my sister and I with Birdiebee and Nicole and Brizee, all our companies were startups. The one thing my sister and I, and thank you Vince McMahon, for being our boss, have taken is our branding. [Business] is the same as in wrestling in not only branding but hard work. You have to work 24/7 every day. I really think we got that work ethic from wrestling.”

She continued, “[…] when you are an entrepreneur creating and starting companies, your biggest goal is to sell them in the end. We work really hard to keep our brand going strong and constantly think of new creative ideas. Our biggest thing what we’re working on now is connecting all our companies. As business owners, we’re trying to think of steps ahead and grow our company.”

“Nicole and I will be 36 in November. We always say by 40 [she] and I would be living in Napa Valley with our family. That’s the five-year plan: by then have a couple of companies sold, my own vineyard and [be] living in Napa Valley.”

Total Bellas Season 5 will debut on E! in early 2020 and will consist of 10 hour-long episodes.