Raw Star Cedric Alexander recently spoke to ProWrestlingSheet on a number of matters and among other things, the former 205 Live Star also discussed Paul Heyman helping him with his presentation.

Cedric first talked about his match with Sami Zayn. He said that he has followed Sami’s career and he is excited to go head to head with the former NXT Champion.

Revealing how Heyman has helped him with his presentation, the former Cruiserweight Classic competitor said that Paul has helped him with his mic skills and also given him pointers on how to project himself better:

“It’s been great working with Paul; he’s really helped me feel more comfortable. He saw a match I had with Bobby Roode months ago on an episode of Main Event and he was a very big fan of it. He’s given me pointers on how to project myself better to fans and small little show business quirks."

While Cedric has not had any meaningful rivalry since his move to Raw in April yet, the lightweight star recently had a few spotlight moments when he got involved in the storyline between Roman Reigns and Shane McMahon.

Alexander jumped off of a part of the titantron set that displays the entrance videos during a recent episode of Monday Night Raw. His fearless jump led to comparisons with the likes of Shane McMahon and Jeff Hardy.

Talking about the angle and his jump, the Raw Star said that it’s awesome to think that the moment will be played on the show on a loop for many years to come.

Apart from this, Cedric Alexander also talked about the upcoming King Of The Ring tournament and more.