Former WWE Divas Champion, and New York Times Bestseller, AJ Lee has been hired to help bring Netflix’s GLOW to the world of comic books. The third season of the ’80s based show was recently released on the streaming service.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, AJ Lee will be co-writing ‘GLOW vs The Babyface’ alongside actress Aimee Garcia (Dexter, Lucifer). Hannah Templer will be providing art for the series.

Speaking on her new writing position, Lee said:

“As huge fans of the Netflix series, Aimee and I are thrilled and honored to get our hands on the ladies of GLOW. Aimee’s experience in acting and my experience in pro-wrestling makes us a formidable tag team with a unique perspective to truly channel the voices of these hilarious heroines. Our mission as writing partners is to represent diverse, complex, and unbreakable female characters, which is why GLOW feels like the perfect fit.”

Garcia added, “I’m a huge fan of GLOW. I grew up reading comics and never saw myself represented in them, so I’m excited to explore these trailblazing characters and create the change for the next generation. AJ and I are basically writing for our younger selves.”

The first issue of the GLOW comic book will be released by IDW this November.