From being The Drifter in NXT to his current persona on the main roster, Elias has travelled a long way to become one the most over stars in the current roster of WWE.

During a recent interview with ArgusLeader to promote this week’s SmackDown Live, the former NXT Star talked about a number of things and he also reflected on his journey which started in the development territory of WWE.

Elias first claimed that he genuinely thought he could have main evented Takeovers during his time in NXT and reflecting on his early days, he recalled playing guitar outside of local venues:

“It has certainly been quite the journey from my time period from where I was playing guitar outside of the local venues in Florida trying to get noticed, to where I’m sitting on a stool playing guitar doing the same exact thing in front of 80,000 people at Wrestlemania.”

He went on say that people have seen only a little bit of what he can do and claimed that people will call him the greatest of all time once he gets to the main event level.

Apart from this, Elias also talked about his 2018 Album titled Walk With Elias, smashing guitars over people and more.