WWE recently officially announced that NXT would be debuting on USA Network on Wedneday nights. Now WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry has shared his thoughts on the impending Wednesday night war between WWE’s NXT and All Elite Wrestling (AEW).

“Vince looks at wrestling as being his,” Henry stated on SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio. “If you try to take something that belongs to him, he’s going to cut your hand off. Reach on my plate while I’m eating and see what happens to your hand. I’m gonna stab you in the top of your hand with a fork. That’s Vince. Wrestling is his plate, and you are reaching into his plate.”

Henry then speculated that McMahon is actually excited about this impending challenge between the two companies.

"When it was brought up that, maybe, Vince McMahon loves that AEW is trying to ‘reach over to his plate,’ Henry responded “I know he does. I don’t know nobody that likes to fight and be a tough guy more than him. Sometimes you can do it with your fists or a pencil, and Vince can do it with both.”

WWE NXT debuts on USA Network on Wednesday, September 18th. AEW’s TNT show will premiere two weeks later on Wednesday, October 2nd.