Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Rusev Debuts New Look

The Bulgarian Brute, Rusev, has debuted a new clean-shaven look via social media. This is the first time that Rusev has gone without any facial hair since he debuted for WWE.

The former three-time WWE United States Champion has not featured on WWE programming since their controversial Super ShowDown event on June 7th. He participated in a 50-man Battle Royal that was won by NXT Superstar Mansoor.

His wife, Lana, has also been missing from WWE TV, last appearing on SmackDown Live in April. In that time, she has been utilizing YouTube as a means to connect with fans, embracing a ‘salty’ gimmick as she vents about her issues with WWE and her lack of opportunities.

Rusev’s contract with WWE is reportedly expiring soon, and both he and Lana have been vocal about their frustrations with the company. They have previously expressed their issues during an interview with Lilian Garcia for her podcast Chasing Glory.

During this interview they admitted that “We became so strong and we’re featured but the more you hang around, the more you’re forgotten,” Rusev said. “It doesn’t matter how good you are. I think I’m good. It doesn’t matter what I do. It kind of ends up the same thing.”

After having changed his aesthetic and getting into the best shape of his career, Rusev lamented that he does “all these things but nothing changes. I’m trying to catch Vince’s eye. We pitch, we talk and it never comes to anything.”

Only time will tell if the WWE Universe will be able to watch this new, clean-shaven Rusev on their screens.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Did he take this picture with a flip phone?