With WWE recently confirming that their black-and-gold brand NXT will be heading to USA Network in September, people are still clamoring for information on what it might mean for Superstars, on-air talent, and the future of NXT.

In a backstage interview posted to WWE’s YouTube account, Triple H discussed what the move to USA Network means for the brand and its long-term plans.

“It’s been a crazy journey of something that I don’t think most people thought would never happen,” Triple H said. “But this was kinda the vision of it.”

Regarding the move to USA Network, Triple H confessed he couldn’t be prouder to see the brand move to television, extending to a new two-hour run time in the process.

“I couldn’t be happier. I couldn’t be more proud. I said it in the beginning, this was gonna be their brand. That’s why we hashtag it ‘we are NXT,’ he said.

He then promised that “As good as NXT is now, it’s only gonna get better. This is gonna expose a whole new side of NXT that people haven’t been able to see yet. I can tell you this about it: as excited as everybody is about this moment, this is the start. This isn’t the destination, this is the start. This brand is just getting started.”

WWE NXT debuts on USA Network on September 18th at 8/7 C.