During last night’s episode SmackDown Live, Bayley came out during Charlotte Flair’s interview time on A Moment of Bliss. She ended up pushing Flair off her chair.

After the show, the SmackDown Women’s Champion had some harsh words for Flair ahead of their matchup at Clash of Champions.

“Come on, you know you want to do that sometimes,” Bayley joked. “She talks a little too much, I know everybody wants to push her just a little bit or shut her mouth. We all knew Charlotte was gonna come after me. It was only a matter of time before she challenged me for the title.”

Bayley continued, “She’s too wrapped up in her own head to realize what I’m trying to do. And when I say I want to elevate this title and this division, I’m not talking about me, her, or just right now in the current division. I’m talking about 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 years from now. The future. Because what we’re doing right now matters. They’re going to remember what we’re doing right now.”

She claimed that what she’s trying to do for the women’s division is akin to what Trish Stratus did for them, and that, unlike Charlotte who is too selfish, she wants to help prepare the division for the next generation.

“Charlotte Flair, you can live on the red carpet. You can rack up all of your appearances, you can have the most appearances of all the women in the division, but you’ll never understand that what I’m doing right now is what Trish Stratus did for us. Right now, I’m helping the division for the next generation, and that is something that Charlotte Flair is too selfish to understand.”