Current WWE Champion Kofi Kingston is once again embroiled in a feud with long-time rival Randy Orton. The two have reignited their issues which stretch all the way back to 2009, during one of Kofi Kingston’s initial surges in popularity.

One moment, in particular, helped Kofi to stand out: destroying Randy Orton’s car. During the segment, however, Kingston recalled being worried the whole thing could have turned into a “Shockmaster” moment.

Speaking with Fightful.com, Kingston looked back at the damage he did to the car, and the moment he almost slipped live on RAW.

“My God! I talk about that moment all the time. That was a career-defining moment for me, people are like ‘Oh my god, Kofi Kingston’s not just happy-go-lucky Jamaican guy, he’s doing some damage to this car.’ I feel like if I would have fallen, it would have been a Shockmaster-esque moment,” he admitted.

“It was almost slow motion for me. They told me the NASCAR was indestructible. They gave me a crowbar, with the first hit, it broke the window. That wasn’t supposed to happen, but it’s live TV. I keep on breaking it, I go and step, and now I’m on the dashboard.”

He continued, “I go to slam [the bucket of paint], and I feel myself falling. It’s like The Matrix. I’m like ‘No! My career! No!’ I stuck the pose, and it was really close. It could have went [down] really quick, but it went [up]. No multiple cars, no multiple buckets of paint. It was a one time deal. There’s no mirrors, I had to figure out ways to destroy it. I threw a crate into it, I used a crowbar to scratch up the paint job. Luckily it went the way that it was supposed to go and here we are ten years later, me and Randy going out there and doing it.”

The two recently wrestled to a double count-out during their clash at SummerSlam, leaving fans unhappy and wanting to see more. Given Randy’s attack on The New Day on RAW, followed by Kofi’s revenge on SmackDown, it appears the two are far from finished with each other.