Will Ospreay recently took some time to answer a series of fan questions via social media. The IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion revealed his favorite moment of his career to date, as well his favorite G1 memory. During the course of the Q+A session, he also divulged the current expiration date for his New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW) contract.

One fan was eager to know if Ospreay would ever wrestle WWE Superstar Ricochet again. The two have had previous memorable matches in NJPW. Will responded “Never Say Never. But for the next 5 years Will Ospreay is property of the Lion Mark.”

When it comes to the G1 Climax Tournament, Ospreay was quick to name his favorite moment from the grueling competition: "being in the ring with NJPW’s Ace", Hiroshi Tanahashi.

As for his top all-time career moment, Ospreay admitted that there were many highlights for him to choose from, but one homecoming moment in particular sticks with him:

“First time I won Super Jrs and came home to York Hall to such an incredible reception. I remember standing in the ring looking to my left, to the centre of the balcony and saw @BeaPriestley just lip read “I love you.”